Eco-friendly Water Coolers

Reduce Plastic Pollution with Aquachill

Reduce, Reuse, Recycle

Caring for the Environment with Eco-friendly Water Coolers

Each year, in England we use and throw away thousands of water bottles. While most plastic water bottles are designed to be recycled they are far from eco-friendly like water coolers. Experts estimate that only 10% of these single use plastic bottles actually get recycled. The other 90% will go to a landfill, taking nearly 1,000 years to decompose.

As we look for ways to lessen environmental impact, many have turned to Eco-friendly Water Coolers as a simple, cost effective alternative to water bottles.

Unlike plastic water bottles, water coolers provide clean, fresh water from large reusable and recyclable 19 litre water bottles, drastically reducing the number of water bottles your family members or employees throw away.

We sanitise and refill all of our 19 Litre bottles are when collected from our customers. By using these reusable and recyclable bottles until the end of their lives, Aquachill helps you lower your environmental impact.

Choose your Supplier Wisely

When deciding which company to purchase or rent your water coolers from, think local with Aquachill Water Coolers.

Located right here in Hertfordshire, Aquachill delivers natural mineral water right to your home or office. Operating from a strategically placed depot in the middle of the three counties and North London, we pride ourselves on delivering an incredible service to local companyies and residential customers.

Aquachill’s Pledge

In addition to our environmentally minded delivery service and bottle recycling commitment we now offer a range of biodegradable and compostable paper cones and cups. For further information on paper cups and cones please call us today on 01442 507020 or click to follow the link to our Water Cooler Accessories page.

Further more we adhere to the BWCA 5 for 5 Sustainability pledge covering all three pillars of sustainability; social, economic and environmental. For more information please follow our link below. https://bwca.org.uk/about-bwca/our-sustainability-programme/

Contact Aquachill Water Coolers today to get your water cooler by calling us on 01442 507020 or 01582 872722.